The wall-mounted socket distributors for clean rooms from series 8150/5-V88 have been developed for all applications in which particle contamination can affect the quality, purity or service life of a product. For example, in the pharmaceutical industry an excessive particle content restricts the purity of medication, while in the semiconductor industry particles can shorten the service life of components such as chips, LEDs or touchscreens. Other fields include the optical industry (production of lenses and microscopes), the food industry, and the life science and laboratory sectors. With their clear structure and hygienic design, the socket distributors can be installed flush with the wall in the aforementioned areas according to the necessary classification.
- Mounting flush with the wall with a hygienic design
- Stainless steel enclosure in AISI 316L with a covered sealing system
- A locked switch prevents the connector from being inadvertently pulled out under load
- Versions with single or dual sockets
- Current levels of 16 A and/or 32 A