Product Series 8493 is designed to provide an audible alarm which can be used to alert, warn or draw attention to machine malfunction/ start up or any number of safety related issues in hazardous areas. This directional audible signal device is designed for use in hazardous or harsh environments in Ex d / Ex de variants.
- Horn: Directional/ max. 117 dB(A)
- Type of protection: Ex d / de
- Protection Class: IP66
- Robust aluminium enclosure with ABS horn
- 32 standardised preconfigured signal sounds (PFEER/ UKOOA compatible)
- 3 independent signal channel
- Installation accessories and U-bracket included