The R. STAHL 8570/51 series SolConeX repair sockets are used for repair work with non-Ex devices (according to IEC/EN 60309) in Zones 1, 2, 21 and 22. They offer full AC-3 switching capacity up to 16 A and can switch motors/pumps, etc. directly. The indicator lamps displaying the operating status and the large handle, which can be locked in the zero position to protect against unauthorised use, provide added safety.
- Different voltage ranges according to EN 60309
- Wide temperature range
- High mechanical impact and shock resistance
- Perfect protection against penetration of liquids and dusts
- Connection of industrial equipment for service work
- With sign "Do not switch on if there is an explosion hazard"
- 3D data for download on the website